RELAY COMMISSIONING, TESTING & CALIBRATION
A relay is an automated protection device designed to trip a circuit breaker whenever a fault is detected. With usage the connections of relay gets deteriorated or contaminated with carbon particles, etc. Therefore it’s the interest of both the end user as well the manufacturer to check the behavior of relay after time intervals.
- Installation & Testing of all types of Digital & Analog Relays.
- Measurements of live CT currents, checking of relay wiring & its tightness.
- Testing of relays by Primary & Secondary Injection Tests.
- Calibration of all types of relays to verify if the relay operation is within its trip time and pick up current tolerances.
- Relay Programming, Relay setting and Scheme checking.
- Alarm test-checks the functioning of Alarm, which is to notify of the errors in the internal circuit.