TRANSFORMER OIL DEHYDRATION & FILTRATION
- Transformer is one of the main assets in the electrical power industry which needs to be maintained for guaranteed uninterrupted power transmission in order to get assured revenue benefits.
- Transformer life mainly depends on the quality of Insulation Oil volume it contains.
- Regular transformer oil filtration assures long and consistent results from the transformer.
- Transformer oil purification eliminates solid impurities like sludge, dissolved moisture and dissolved gases from the oil. Transformer oil Filtration may also include to some extent improving the acidity of the oil.
- Improved insulation properties of the oil and hence the other media like paper/cellulose insulation. Better the insulation of transformer, longer the life of the transformer and lesser the breakdown of the transformer.
- Longer the life of the transformer asset, good returns on investment of the asset
- Lesser breakdowns and failure of the transformer results in uninterrupted power supply
Thus we recommend treatment of Transformer Oil time to time.
We are fully equipped with a skilled team of operators who conduct on-Site filtration carried from our Double stage Ultra High Vacuum Mobile Filtration Plants ranging from 1200 LPH to 6000LPH. Our Transformer Oil Filtration Machines remove water contents, gases, and solid contaminants from insulating fluids, recovering oil dielectric strength (BDV). Transformer oil purifier also helps dry out moisture inside cellulose insulation & winding. Particulate impurities are separated gradually, from coarse particles to tiny ones, as they pass the filter assembly.
Our fleet of vacuum oil Purifiers are mounted on mobile trailers for on-site field work at power station, electrical substations, and where transformer maintenance is needed. No matter how secluded the location of your electrical systems might be, We ensure to arrange our filtration plant and provide On-site oil filtration and maintenance.
Besides oil-immersed transformers, our insulating oil Filtration can also be applied to maintain oils used in other attendant electrical equipment, such as, circuit breakers, switchgear, regulators, reactors, some types of high-voltage capacitors, etc